Are you looking for the SBI HRMS Portal login details? If yes, then you are at the right page, as here we are going to share info related to SBI HRMS Login Portal. The SBI Human Resource Management Login Portal is created for employees of SBI. With the help of this portal, the employees can also check their salary slip and pension slip. The facilities of SBI HRMS Portal is for all the employees.
Let’s know more about HRMS SBI Portal and its other features through this article. You can also check SBI HRMS Portal Login Process below.
What is SBI HRMS Portal ?
The SBI HRMS Portal is where the employee’s all the details are listed. And the portal is available for both its employees as well as its ex-employees. On the portal, the employees can not only access their salary and also SBI HRMS Pension slip.
But can also check other details related to their employment. Like leaves, appraisals, retirement-related info, reimbursements, medical facility related info, etc. Even with the help of this portal, the employees can apply for Gratuity Nomination and Provident Funds also.
Who can Access the State Bank of India HRMS Portal?
The SBI HRMS Portal can be accessed by all its employees who are at present working there and also the one who are retired employees. For all the employees in India, this is the one common HRMS portal, where the employees can check their details. And it is accessible from anywhere with the help of the SBI HRMS mobile app. One just needs to download the app and then they can check all the information available on the portal in the mobile only.
And not only the SBI employees, but the employees of State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Travancore, and State Bank of Karnataka can also access the SBI HRMS Portal. And it is because of the merger of the SBI with these 5 banks which happened in the year 2017.
What Details are Available on HRMS SBI Portal?
There are many details related to the employees are available on the portal. And the employees just have to log in to the portal to see the below-mentioned details.
- Holiday Calendar of SBI
- SBI Account Balance
- Account Statement of SBI Bank Account
- Transaction History of SBI Bank Account
- Loan Status of both active loan and closed loan
- Salary Slip of employee
- Pension Slip of employee
- Pension Plan Applicable for every employee
- Leave Reimbursement
- Appraisal and Promotion Details
And likewise, there are many such other details and facilities which can be accessed on the SBI HRMS Portal by its employees. After logging in to the SBI HRMS Portal, the employees will be able to check the info.
How to Login to HRMS SBI Portal?
Below we have provided all the required steps for logging in to SBI HRMS Portal:
- Firstly, to go to HRMS SBI Portal Login Page, you all need to open this link to the portal – https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal.
- Now, as you will see the SBI HRMS Portal on the screen, then you need to click on the HRMS Login tab. You can see the tab on the top of the right side corner.
- It will then display the next screen with some security questions. Answer all the questions and then hit the Continue Tab given at the bottom of the page in the center.
- Then, you will see the Login Page of SBI HRMS Portal. Here, you have to enter your User ID and your Password to access the portal. After entering both the details, hit on the Login tab.
- Now you will be able to see your SBI HRMS Portal Dashboard. And, you can now check all the required details including your salary slip or pay slip.
In case, if you don’t remember the password, then click on the Forgot Password. You will see a new window where you will have to enter your user id and date of birth to get a new password. The new password will be sent to your State Bank of India mail id if it is registered with SBI HRMS portal.
Important Tips Regarding HRMS SBI Portal Login
- Do not forget to log out the portal once you have checked all the details as anyone else can access your dashboard.
- If you are accessing the SBI HRMS Portal on a public computer or other person’s laptop or system, then never save the password.
- Download the mobile app of HRMS SBI Portal from play store or app store. It is available with the name MyHRMS. You can download it and login from your mobile.
- In case, if you find any difficulty in logging in to the portal, contact your HR Manager for resolving the issue.